JOBE - Neva Package
Bigger is better right?! The 12.6 Neva SUP is a touring SUP which brings speed with it! The sharp nose rocker makes the SUP cut through the water like a hot knife through butter. Designed to float easily and glide over flat water in a stable though fast manner: the Neva's shape supports all experienced riders. When designing our SUP boards, we wanted quality, which is why we chose for our Heat Bonded Technology combined with our new X-Stitching Construction. This make our SUP boards lighter, stiffer and more durable in the long run. A touring board which can go the extra mile.
- Length: 12'6'' (381 cm)
- Width: 30'' (76,2 cm)
- Thickness: 6" (15 cm)
- Volume: 320L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120 kg/ 265 lbs.
- Board Weight: 21 lbs. (9,5 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9", Tail Rocker: 0"
- 5mm thick grooved EVA traction deck
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8" tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- Double action pump in matching color
- 10 ft. coiled leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Freedom stick)
- Customized adjustable backpack
- Heat bonded technology
- 3 year warranty
- Recommended pressure: 18-20 PSI