LIFETIMER 2450LE Welded Aluminum Boat
- Excellent condition twin Yamaha 150's, only 250 hours on each engine
- NEW stainless props, and two spares
- Well insulated Cuddy cabin, Wabasto diesel heater
- Self draining floor, trim tabs, heavy duty Bimini style top
- Shockwave suspension seats fitted with a heavy duty motocross style shock beneath each seat, pre- load can be adjusted.
- Two NEW 870 amp hour batteries
- Two solar charge panels on the Bimini top to keep the batteries charged up.
- Transom door, dive ladder, heavy duty tow post.
- Hydraulic steering and Yamaha Command link controls.
- Running lights, compass, and garmin navigation.
- Large 90 Canadian gallon fuel tank, approx. 400 litre capacity.
- This is a fast, safe, stable boat. Smooth, quiet, and easy to operate. Welded aluminum throughout. Very well built, welding and wiring is top notch. New batteries.
- This boat has been around Vancouver Island.
- Stored in a clean, secure boatyard in Powell River when not in use. Trailer is NOT included.
- Weight of boat is approximately 4800 pounds plus fuel.
- Boat was launched in 2010 and has seen limited seasonal use only.
- Boat has just been serviced and sea trialed and is ready to go.